Date: 18 Dec 2004 02:53:05 -0600
From: "Chug." chug@...
Subject: GSBN: INTERNAL New member discussion policy

Paul Lacinski Wrote
.
>>>>>SNIPED>>>>>

Hi all,

First off, thanks to Chug for your graceful retraction, and to Chris
for your honest assessment of the Hank situation.

Now we are only left with the question of what to do about the
archives. My opinion is that the Hank thread has no value except as
gossip, which is to say that it has a negative value.   For the sake
of avoiding any possible pain to Hank, I would move that we ask Bill
to strike it.  There's enough pain in this world without any
unintended contributions from us.

Paul think the boat has already sailed on this one!

Regards
Chug