-> Re: Cost Benefit Analysis
     by Joyce Coppinger jc10508@...

Date: 20 Dec 2004 22:12:14 -0600
From: Joyce Coppinger jc10508@...
Subject: Re: Cost Benefit Analysis

If you have information to share, please reply.

Joyce

on 12.20.2004 5:27 PM, KromusDomus@...KromusDomus@...:

I am interested in any information which would demonstrate the cost payback
in reduced utilities for super insulated homes versus standard insulated
homes that are heated by radiant heat.

Any information you might be able to direct me to would be appreciated!

Thank You.  Jon Griffith

- --- This list does not allow attachments or HTML mail.  ---
- ---The notes below outline what was removed. ---
- ---