Re: GSBN: INTERNAL New member discussion policy

Apparently there is at least one voice on this list who disagrees
with the proposed policy regarding new member discussions.  However,
we have not heard this voice address the matter in this open forum.
In the interest of resolving this procedural issue and getting back
to the real work of this list, I would urge any dissenters to bring
their views forward.

In the future, members might also consider whether wisdom proscribes
handling privately those matters which are of concern to the larger
membership of the list.

Paul

Paul think the boat has already sailed on this one!

Regards
Chug