Re: GSBN:Internal, external, somewhere-in-between and NowHere.

Hi all,

I just discovered an interesting development on this whole discussion...

I went to the Yahoo group intending to delete a handful of possibly
incriminating messages and discovered that the archives haven't been
archiving for a year or so.  Fortunately, I have every message ever
sent in my own personal archives and will, when I have the time, put
them all up on the web somewhere - maybe yahoo, maybe not.

So for the present time we don't have to worry about who sees what
comments.  Those who are on the list see the comments, those who are
not won't, for now.