GSBN:Strawbale home on the Travel Channel

I'm proud to announce that my mom and dad's strawbale "summer house" in
Kingston, NM will be featured in a program called Amazing Vacation Homes,
on the Travel Channel next Monday, January 3, at 9PM and 12 AM EST.  (check
local listings for exact times.)

Also featured will be my mother, Betty Wanek, who at age 71 designed and
oversaw construction of a wheel-chair-friendly strawbale home up the hill
from our Black Range Lodge.  Tom Lander (www.landerland.com) did a good
chunk of the building, including the timber-frame joinery, and much much
more.  Pete and I helped some too, and we think it turned out darn nice.

Of course Amazing Vacation Homes is another one of those carbon-copy
reality series kind of programs, but the crew who shot it was truly
professional, and I expect that the segment will be treated with
respect.  I think my mom did a great interview, and I hope that it reflects
well for strawbale in general...

Happy New Year everyone.....  may our world thrive in 2005!

Best regards,
Catherine Wanek (& Pete Fust)

Black Range Films &
Natural Building Resources
119 Main St. , Kingston, NM 88042
505-895-3389 / fax 505-895-3326
blackrange@...
<a  target="_blank" href="http://www.strawbalecentral.com";>http://www.strawbalecentral.com</a>

--- This list does not allow attachments or HTML mail.  ---
---The notes below outline what was removed. ---