FW: GSBN:TLS Myths and Reality

Hello everyone,

We're resending this message to encourage you to read it again and take time
during these wintry days (for some of us) to send in a "short straw" or
lengthy diatribe on the topics suggested below or one you want to add.
Chris' suggestions offer opportunities for you to share some humorous
stories and serious experiences with the TLS readers. Short or long, we hope
you will pass this message along to other people, too - your colleagues,
association members, any one willing to share information and experiences.

This might become a recurring column in future issues, but right now we'd
like to hear from you 'cause our deadline looms and we know you all have at
least one myth to help us dispel or one reality that everyone should be
aware of.

Please send your contribution directly to Chris Magwood at
TLSEditor@...

Thanks! Stay well and warm (or cool for you on the other side of the
equator).

Joyce
---
Joyce Coppinger