Re: GSBN:Leaving bales bare

John and all others,

My initial intention was not to say that plastering bales ASAP should
be regarded as absolute priority under all circumstances. The main
thing is to keep the bales in the wall below 20% rel moisture levels.

What I do suggest is that getting fresh dry bales bales rapidly
plastered will most probably seriously reduce the risks of an
inadvertent wetting incident.