Re: GSBN:Exterior cladding question

Chris,

This is my humble opinion.

I am almost certain the mud bricks will have too little permeability to
be completely safe. It might work because these bricks can buffer quite
a bit moisture and let it out during the drier season but I would not
count on it at least not for such a prominent building. I don't think
an experiment is right in such a location. Stick to what you already
have quite extensive experience with, plaster carefully and maybe even
score the surface to replicate the effect of stone buildings. I am sure
you will be able to create a pleasing effect without the risk of an
experiment.