GSBN:FW: [organic_architecture] Digest Number 1289

We at TLS have been trying to assemble a list of commercial/industrial sb
buildings so that we can include information about them in issues of TLS, in
the resource guide, on the International SB Registry. Chris Green's effort
would go beyond this as he notes below. Please reply to Chris directly and
keep TLS in the loop as well.

Thanks,

Joyce