Re: GSBN:re: Exterior cladding question

Bruce,

Thanks for weighing in!

The block maker I'm thinking of working with is currently testing versions
of his blocks with 0, 1, and 3% cement content. I am hoping to use the 0%
versions, if they meet the structural requirements.

I will send you the results of his testing as soon as they are available.

Perhaps Lars Keller can put you in touch with the block maker who
demonstrated at the Danish conference this year?

Chris