Re: GSBN:re: Exterior cladding question

Bruce Chris,

I have recently done a very short workshop with the block maker in
Dordrecht The company is Oskam and also has an operation here in the
Netherlands. They have extensive experience with 0% cement blocks. This
is a link to their English language version site
<a  target="_blank" href="http://www.oskam-vf.com/english/index.htm";>http://www.oskam-vf.com/english/index.htm</a>. They are a very valuable
resource to us in the Dutch SB world and I am sure to anybody else.

All I say say at this moment is that as far as I know they are probably
one of the most experienced companies, at least that I know of, in the
manufacture, application of earth blocks including the machines to make
them.