Re: GSBN:Fwd: Graeme North of NZ joining?

>Hi folks,
>
>We received a request for subscription from Graeme North the other day.
>
>Anyone want to vouch for him?  The name is familiar to me, but I
>don't really know much about him.

I'll vouch for him. I met Graeme through the ASTM subcommittee on earthen
materials that I helped get started a few years back and saw him again at
the sb conference in Wagga Wagga - and it was great to see him again.
He's got solid knowledge about a range of alternative materials and
methods and lots of experience on the codes and standards side of things
as well. And he's really funny and great company when it's time for a
beer... speaking of which...

David

David Eisenberg, Director
P.O. Box 27513, Tucson, AZ  85726-7513
(520) 624-6628 voice / (520) 798-3701 fax
strawnet@...
<a  target="_blank" href="http://www.dcat.net";>http://www.dcat.net</a>

"Truly appropriate technology is technology that ordinary people
can use for their own benefit and the benefit of their community
that doesn't make them dependent on systems over which they have
no control."             John F.C. Turner