Date: 2 Mar 2005 15:48:42 -0600
From: billc_lists@...
Subject: Fwd: Graeme North  of NZ joining?

Hi folks,

We received a request for subscription from Graeme North the other day.

Anyone want to vouch for him?  The name is familiar to me, but I
don't really know much about him.

>Hi Bill - I gave a paper at WaggaWagga conf'ce and have been involved with
>alternative building design for over 30 years and was chair of the NZ Earth
>Building Standards Committee including strawbale for the last few years,
>
>OK
>
>cheers,
>
>Graeme North,
>Graeme North Architects,
>49 Matthew Road,
>RD1, Warkworth,
>New Zealand 1241
>Ph/fax +64 (0)9  4259305

- --

Date: 2 Mar 2005 16:10:09 -0600
From: Bruce King ecobruce@...
Subject: Re: GSBN: Graeme North  of NZ joining?

On Mar 2, 2005, at 1:21 PM, billc_lists@...:

> We received a request for subscription from Graeme North the other day.
>
> Anyone want to vouch for him?

Absolutely.

Graeme is highly knowledgeable, committed to natural building for 30+
years,
a barrel of fun, and mildly deranged.  A perfect fit for this list.

Bruce King, PE
Director, Ecological Building Network
Publisher, Green Building Press
209 Caledonia St.
Sausalito, CA 94965  USA
(415) 331-7630
fax 332-4072
www.ecobuildnetwork.org
bruce@ ecobuildnetwork.org

- --- This list does not allow attachments or HTML mail.  ---
- ---The notes below outline what was removed. ---
  text/enriched
- ---

I would like to vouch for Graeme whom I met during ISBBC 2002 down
under. As far as I know, coming from up North, he is a prominent and
knowledgeable advocate of SB and sustainable building techniques and
definitely belongs on GSBN.
On Mar 2, 2005, at 22:21, billc_lists@...:

> Hi folks,
>
> We received a request for subscription from Graeme North the other day.
>
> Anyone want to vouch for him?  The name is familiar to me, but I
> don't really know much about him.
>

>> Hi Bill - I gave a paper at WaggaWagga conf'ce and have been involved
>> with
>> alternative building design for over 30 years and was chair of the NZ
>> Earth
>> Building Standards Committee including strawbale for the last few
>> years,
>>
>> OK
>>
>> cheers,
>>
>> Graeme North,