Re: GSBN:apologies

>sorry, folks, hit the reply button on a private message to David
>Eisenberg.

Hey Bruce,

Apology accepted (though not necessary as far as I'm concerned - oh you
really weren't apologizing to me... I get it...). I had noticed that you
shared that message with the rest of the world, though, and was just
relieved you hadn't included all that racy stuff you were hoping to get
to do before and after the conference in... is it Aruba?

Ooops - a day early for the American tradition of April Fools Day - my
own apologies in advance...

David

David Eisenberg, Director
P.O. Box 27513, Tucson, AZ  85726-7513
(520) 624-6628 voice / (520) 798-3701 fax
strawnet@...
<a  target="_blank" href="http://www.dcat.net";>http://www.dcat.net</a>

"Truly appropriate technology is technology that ordinary people
can use for their own benefit and the benefit of their community
that doesn't make them dependent on systems over which they have
no control."             John F.C. Turner