-> Re: GSBN:Strawlocator.com
     by Maurice Bennett mbenn1035@...

Date: 31 Mar 2005 23:40:14 -0600
From: Maurice Bennett mbenn1035@...
Subject: Re: GSBN:Strawlocator.com

Wow!  That is simply grand!  Thanks so for sharing.
We will announce it at Conf. BTW: If u have any
current stuff you want passed out-we have a very lg.
class coming Apr. 9-10th.  It got so big-we will do
Sat. to the crowd. then another s/b person will take
1/2 the class Sun.  & we'll do 1/2.  Great, a?  hope
all is well for you.  Joy
- --- Joyce Coppinger jc10508@... wrote:
> It's time to start lining up bales for your
> straw-bale project this
> Spring/Summer. Just want to remind you that you can
> list the specifications
> for and quantity of the bales you need for your
> project at
> www.strawlocator.com.
>
> This web site also has listings of bales that are
> available as well as
> haulers and supplies.
>
> And remember to tell the farmer who baled your straw
> for you or farmers in
> your area about this web site and the fact that the
> they can list the bales
> they have available, too.
>
> Joyce
> -------
> Joyce Coppinger, Managing Editor
> GPFS/TLS, PO Box 22706, Lincoln NE 68542-2706 USA
> 402.483.5135, fax 402.483.5161
> thelaststraw@...
> www.thelaststraw.org

Maurice and Joy Bennett

You must be the change you want to see in the world.   Gandhi