RE: GSBN:Looking for someone to help with winery project

G 'day

Only too happy to help with a winery in South Dakota.  However it is a
fair way from Ganmain.

Following Desert Dave's comments on moisture the winery in Lethbridge
and the ones at Eugowra and Mudgee all have excellent venting in the
roofs to get rid of any condensation.  As well and as importantly the
roofs are lined with anti-con sarking as well as insulation.

I do not know how I can help South Dakota?  However I will be happy to
receive any emails from South Dakota via you Joyce.

Kind regards
The Straw Wolf
<a  target="_blank" href="http://strawbale.archinet.com.au";>http://strawbale.archinet.com.au</a>