Re: GSBN:Looking for someone to help with winery project

On Apr 4, 2005, at 1:20 PM, Joyce Coppinger wrote:

Hi all,

A SB wine cold storage project is developing in eastern South Dakota.
We're
looking for someone to help design and build the project. Any
suggestions or
offers?

Joyce, any of a great number of the members of this list could provide
a bit of coaching
to a local design team and builder.  There are lots of straw bale
wineries in California --
John Straube is still moisture monitoring one of them (right, John?
Hey, you awake?)

David Eisenberg and I are providing just that sort of consulting right
now on large
buildings in Maryland and, I think, Pennsylvania.  I'd be glad to do so
for whomever
wants to build this winery.

Bruce King, PE
Director, Ecological Building Network  ( www.ecobuildnetwork.org )