Re: GSBN:Euro help for Russian project

Dear Catherine,
may be you remember me. We've met in Denmark last summer.

I'v been in former Soviet Union several times. I'v been together with my
wife in Altai mountains
on the Russian side and Kazachi side as well. On the Russian side we
traveled from Novosibirsk to Gornoaltaisk and we spent great time with
Buddhist community
in Askat helping to build their meditation center there. We used large
wooden logs. I speak Russian (since we were forced in the Czech Republic to
learn it) and could spare the time from 24th of May till 5th of June and
then
from 11th of July till the end of August. (First weekend in July I'm going
to lead a loadbearing SB workshop in Austria.)

I live in Paris and I'm designing straw bale buildings as well as building
them. Right now I'm helping with Martin Oehlmanns SB house in Plozevet,
Brittany in
France:
<a  target="_blank" href="http://www.ecopanneaux.com/galerie/martin/";>http://www.ecopanneaux.com/galerie/martin/</a>

I worked several times with Tom Rijven here in France, with Herwig van Soom
in Belgium, Lars and Tomas in Denmark, Barbara and Bee in England.
Currently I'm studying postgraduate program for MsC Environmntal and Energy
Studies
in Center for Alternative Technology in Wales and I'm planning to write my
thesis on moisture related problems in straw bale walls.

I would be interested to go to Altai, only I will need to have all expenses
covered. Especially in May I'd need to buy return airplane ticket to
Novosibirsk.
Please let me know as soon as possible, because I'd need to arrange for visa
still this week.

Best regards,
kuba