Re: GSBN:Euro help for Russian project

At 05:15 PM 5/3/2005, kuba wrote:
..........I would be interested to go to Altai, .........(snip)Please let
me know as soon as possible, because I'd need to arrange for visa
still this week.

Thank you Kuba --  I will reply more to you off the GSBN list.

To our GSBN colleagues -- as this very interesting project develops we will
keep you informed.......

Regards,
Catherine Wanek
Administrative Coordinator
Builders Without Borders
www.builderswithoutborders.org

Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired
signifies in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not
fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not
spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the
genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children. This is not a way of
life at all in any true sense. Under the clouds of war, it is humanity
hanging on a cross of iron.
--President Dwight Eisenhower, 1953 speech