-> Re: GSBN:Euro help for Russian project
     by "Rolf Jacobsen" rolf@...
-> Re: GSBN:Euro help for Russian project
     by Catherine Wanek blackrange@...

Date: 4 May 2005 01:28:13 -0600
From: "Rolf Jacobsen" rolf@...
Subject: Re: GSBN:Euro help for Russian project

Dear Catherine.

I got your question about possible assistance to the Russian SB project in
Altai.
And, I see that you got the best possible answer from Kuba.
I am also engaged in a SB project in Russia, and I am going with a group of
20 people from
Norway to help building. This is in the St.Petersburg district ( near Ladoga
lake), and therefor
not excactly in the neighbourhood of Altai.

I can not offer any direct aid to the Altai project - at this time, but it
would be interesting to
keep in contact and perhaps we can arrange some co-operation in a later
stage?
In connection to this project we will establish "BRO" ( translated;
"BRIDGE"), witch will be
somehow similar to "Buiders without borders". We hope to continue our
engagement in
Russia.
There is some pictures from our projects in Russia and Latvia at my
web-site; www.gaiaarkitekter.no/tjome

Best regards

Rolf
Gaia Tjome