Re: GSBN:GBLC

Jeff,
I am assuming you also know about Hands For Knowledge, which is an
international network to match people looking for hands-on experience and knowledge in
green building with those looking for helpful workers.  It was begun at the
ISBC in Denmark last summer, and is being overseen by Jo Morandin and Lars Keller
(larskeller@...jomorandin@livinghouses.net)...who, for those
who know them, just brought a beautiful baby boy into the world.
There is also the Willing Workers Network, though I don't know how active
that is.
All may have slightly different intents, but all are so needed and I'm glad
to see them out there as a way to match needs and make green building knowledge
and experience more widely available.  It might be helpful to make sure each
have a link to the other in any website.
Judy
Judy Knox and Matts Myhrman
Out On Bale
1037 E. Linden St.
Tucson, Az  85719
520-622-6896
judyknox42@...
mattsmyhrman@...

Each of us can and must champion the evolutionary breakthroughs necessary to
sustain all life.  The journey of a champion is difficult, AND our access to a
joyful life.
Judy Knox