Date: 13 May 2005 17:38:49 -0600
From: jeff@...
Subject: GBLC

Many of you may have already seen my post from yesterday on the mailing
lists regarding a bulletin board to exchange info and needs for labor on
green building projects.  The service is located at:

<a  target="_blank" href="http://odiseanet.com/gblc/index.php";>http://odiseanet.com/gblc/index.php</a>

We already have 10 people who have signed up as users, and we hope many
more people will use it to post either their employments needs or
skills.  If it is useful to even a few people, it will be worth
something to our community.  Please pass this info on to any persons or
groups you think would find it useful.  There are no geographical
limits, so I hope it gets used by those of you outside the U.S. as well.

Jeff Ruppert, P.E.
Principal

Odisea LLC
Ecological Building, Engineering and Consulting

Front Range Office 		West Slope Office
5444 Marshall Road		1022 Main St.
Boulder, CO  80305		Carbondale, CO 81623
303.443.4335			970.948.5744
303.443.4355 f			1.866.795.6699 f
jeff@...
www.odiseanet.com