Re: GSBN:More moisture problems - Southern California

Bob,

Not that I think it will help much but make sure they know they are
going against the combined wisdom of everyone on this list based on the
laws of physics field evidence and testing.

Besides do they have evidence that what they propose will work with SB?
Or is their evidence based on transposing a completely inappropriate
solution from a different wall system.

I am sure we can come up with evidence that a vapour barrier will not
work.