From: GSBN [<a  target="_blank" href="mailto:GSBN@...]On";>mailto:GSBN@...]On</a> Behalf Of Joyce Coppinger
Sent: 28 May 2005 14:58
Subject: GSBN:Can you help...

We are looking for photographs of straw-bale buildings which have stone
surfacing on the exterior - at the base of the wall, as decoration, or for
other purposes.

Photos, drawings and illustrations are accepted in 300 dpi jpg or tiff
format. Please do not download or copy photographs and illustrations
from web sites. Color photographs are accepted. Photo size should be about
4x3.

Thanks,

Joyce
-------
Joyce Coppinger, Managing Editor
GPFS/TLS, PO Box 22706, Lincoln NE 68542-2706 USA
402.483.5135, fax 402.483.5161
thelaststraw@...
www.thelaststraw.org