----- Original Message -----
From: "Joyce Coppinger" jc10508@...

Actually was thinking about stone added over the plaster or stucco,
perhaps
to help protect the bottom two courses or as a decorative feature on the
exterior surface.

Hi Joyce do you mean as a covering for the straw, or as a plinth under
it?
We've got several of the latter.
Barbara
Subject: GSBN:Can you help...

We are looking for photographs of straw-bale buildings which have stone
surfacing on the exterior - at the base of the wall, as decoration, or
for
other purposes.