-> Re: GSBN:Can you help...
     by Athena & Bill Steen absteen@...
-> Re: GSBN:Can you help...
     by Catherine Wanek blackrange@...

Date: 30 May 2005 09:32:16 -0600
From: Athena & Bill Steen absteen@...
Subject: Re: GSBN:Can you help...

Joyce,
Were you looking for stone treatment of a stem wall or stones that
actually extend up and onto the straw bale wall itself?  Anyhow, we
have everything from stone over concrete block, blocks that are
plastered with cement/sand to look like stone, stones that extend up
onto the straw bale wall and one that is mortared with clay and sand
coated with linseed oil.

Bill
On May 28, 2005, at 6:58 AM, Joyce Coppinger wrote:

> We are looking for photographs of straw-bale buildings which have stone
> surfacing on the exterior - at the base of the wall, as decoration, or
> for
> other purposes.
>
> Photos, drawings and illustrations are accepted in 300 dpi jpg or tiff
> format. Please do not download or copy photographs and illustrations
> from web sites. Color photographs are accepted. Photo size should be
> about
> 4x3.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Joyce
> -------
> Joyce Coppinger, Managing Editor
> GPFS/TLS, PO Box 22706, Lincoln NE 68542-2706 USA
> 402.483.5135, fax 402.483.5161
> thelaststraw@...
> www.thelaststraw.org
>
> ----
> GSBN is an invitation-only forum of key individuals and
> representatives of regional straw construction organizations. The
> costs of operating this list are underwritten by The Last Straw
> Journal in exchange for use of the GSBN as an advisory board and
> technical editing arm.

> SUBJECT line.
> ----

Athena & Bill Steen