Re: GSBN:Can you help...

Joyce,
It seems you particularly want photos of stone overlaying the actual
straw-bale walls.  But when I think of stone and straw-bale I can't help thinking of
the beautiful dry-laid stone foundation on Juliet Cuming and David Shaw's house
in Dummerston Vermont; the sweet natural rock foundation on the straw-bale
cottage owned by four women in Michigan, and, of course, the wonderful historic
photo of the couple (he in his chaps) in front of their Nebraska straw-bale
house with the stucco lined out to look like large stones.  And then there is
long-time straw-bale builder Clark Sanders in New York who has finally built a
house of stone after several bale homes..it would be interesting to find out
how he came to that decision and how it's working.
Judy

Judy Knox and Matts Myhrman
Out On Bale
1037 E. Linden St.
Tucson, Az  85719
520-622-6896
judyknox42@...
mattsmyhrman@...

Each of us can and must champion the evolutionary breakthroughs necessary to
sustain all life.  The journey of a champion is difficult, AND our access to a
joyful life.
Judy Knox