Date: 31 May 2005 12:54:53 -0600
From: jeff@...
Subject: Re: GSBN:Can you help...

Here are a couple shots of the one in Estes Park.

Jeff Ruppert, P.E.
Principal

Odisea LLC
Ecological Building, Engineering and Consulting

Front Range Office 		West Slope Office
5444 Marshall Road		1022 Main St.
Boulder, CO  80305		Carbondale, CO 81623
303.443.4335			970.948.5744
303.443.4355 f			1.866.795.6699 f
jeff@...
www.odiseanet.com

Joyce Coppinger wrote:
> We are looking for photographs of straw-bale buildings which have stone
> surfacing on the exterior - at the base of the wall, as decoration, or for
> other purposes.
>
> Photos, drawings and illustrations are accepted in 300 dpi jpg or tiff
> format. Please do not download or copy photographs and illustrations
> from web sites. Color photographs are accepted. Photo size should be about
> 4x3.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Joyce
> -------
> Joyce Coppinger, Managing Editor
> GPFS/TLS, PO Box 22706, Lincoln NE 68542-2706 USA
> 402.483.5135, fax 402.483.5161
> thelaststraw@...
> www.thelaststraw.org

are underwritten by The Last Straw Journal in exchange for use of the GSBN as
an advisory board and technical editing arm.

multipart/mixed
  image/jpeg
  image/jpeg
  image/jpeg