-> Submissions Guidelines/TLS Team/Future Themes & Deadlines
     by Joyce Coppinger jc10508@...

Date: 3 Jun 2005 23:39:51 -0600
From: Joyce Coppinger jc10508@...
Subject: Submissions Guidelines/TLS Team/Future Themes & Deadlines

Hello all,

Have been remiss in keeping you all advised about the future themes and
deadlines for submitting text and photographs to TLS. We're adding this as a
new column to TLS (Thanks to the suggestion by David Eisenberg!) and the
"Articles we're working on" listing will appear in TLS#50 which we're about
to publish and in future issues. Would welcome suggestions for themes for
future issues. This gets tweaked (changed or adjusted) from time to time,
but I'll try to keep you informed.

Attached is an updated and expanded Submissions Guidelines/TLS Team/Future
Themes & Deadlines document.

Always open to new ideas and always looking for articles, tech tips, project
pages, new products, book/DVD reviewers, regional rumblings, information for
the resource guide.

Thanks for all your support and input!

Joyce
- -------
Joyce Coppinger, Managing Editor
GPFS/TLS, PO Box 22706, Lincoln NE 68542-2706 USA
402.483.5135, fax 402.483.5161
thelaststraw@...
www.thelaststraw.org

multipart/mixed