-> Re: GSBN:Retrofitting existing buildings with straw bales
     by Judyknox42@...

Date: 5 Jun 2005 14:27:08 -0600
From: Judyknox42@...
Subject: Re: GSBN:Retrofitting existing buildings with straw bales

Joyce,
Our retrofit next door is a fairly obvious candidate...but it's been covered
in two books and will in more depth in Kelly Lerner and Carol Venolia's
upcoming book...so I'd rather see some lesser known ones come forward into the
article.  Just let us know what you think as candidates come up...we'll do
something if it would seem a contribution.
Judy

In a message dated 6/3/2005 5:48:24 PM US Mountain Standard Time,
jc10508@...:

> Subj: GSBN:Retrofitting existing buildings with straw bales
>  Date: 6/3/2005 5:48:24 PM US Mountain Standard Time
>  From: jc10508@...
>  To: GSBN@...
>  Sent from the Internet
>

> Would like to do an article or two or three about successful projects where
> buildings were retrofitted with straw bales.
>
> And also articles(s) on what types of structures one should not retrofit
> with bales and why.
>
> Any volunteers?
>
> Don't have a timeline on this yet...so there would be more than adequate
> time to write something. Photos and illustrations would be a valuable part
> of submissions.
>
> Joyce
> -------
> Joyce Coppinger, Managing Editor
> GPFS/TLS, PO Box 22706, Lincoln NE 68542-2706 USA
> 402.483.5135, fax 402.483.5161
> thelaststraw@...
> www.thelaststraw.org

as

Judy Knox and Matts Myhrman
Out On Bale
1037 E. Linden St.
Tucson, Az  85719
520-622-6896
judyknox42@...
mattsmyhrman@...

Each of us can and must champion the evolutionary breakthroughs necessary to
sustain all life.  The journey of a champion is difficult, AND our access to a
joyful life.
Judy Knox

- ---