Re: GSBN:Gypsum plaster on old Nebraska homes?

Andre,
First, congratulations again to you and Coralie...we wish you both a healthy
and vibrant pregnancy and Fall baby.

Second, I will need to check with Matts on this, but in our research I never
remember hearing of gypsum plaster being used alone or in any combination on
the exterior of any Nebraskan historic straw-bale home.
Judy

Judy Knox and Matts Myhrman
Out On Bale
1037 E. Linden St.
Tucson, Az  85719
520-622-6896
judyknox42@...
mattsmyhrman@...

Each of us can and must champion the evolutionary breakthroughs necessary to
sustain all life.  The journey of a champion is difficult, AND our access to a
joyful life.
Judy Knox