Re: GSBN:looking for a picture of a SB office

Perhaps the offices of Save the Children in Ciudad Obregon, Mexico, might qualify. I'm fuzzy on the details, but Athena and Bill Steen designed? built? consulted? manifested through pure life energy? this building, and Bill's photographs of it are beautiful. Catherine may have some good shots, too.

Derek