-> looking for a picture of a SB office
     by "Andre de Bouter" forum@...
-> Re: GSBN:looking for a picture of a SB office
     by Derek Roff derek@...

Date: 10 Jun 2005 10:13:24 -0600
From: "Andre de Bouter" forum@...
Subject: looking for a picture of a SB office

Hi,

I'm writing an article on SB for "la Maison Ecologique" a french magazine on
ecological construction. They ask me for an image of a SB office building, but
I don't have any.

Has any of you designed/build a SB office building? Can anyone sent me a good
looking image of the finished building (10*15 cm(4*6 inch) 300 dpi) by email
before the 18th?

Thanks in advance,

Andr#233#
La Maison en Paille