Re: GSBN:looking for a picture of a SB office

\\ Hidden Villa is an office. It's on our web site: <a target="_blank" href="http://www.skillful-means.com/projects/hidden_villa/Hidden%20Villa.html";>http://www.skillful-means.com/projects/hidden_villa/Hidden%20Villa.html</a> You're welcome to use any images. John Swearingen

Andr&eacute; de Bouter writes:
Hi,
I'm writing an article on SB for "la Maison Ecologique" a french magazine on
ecological construction. They ask me for an image of a SB office building, but
I don't have any.
Has any of you designed/build a SB office building? Can anyone sent me a good
looking image of the finished building (10*15 cm(4*6 inch) 300 dpi) by email
before the 18th? Thanks in advance,
Andr?
La Maison en Paille
----
GSBN is an invitation-only forum of key individuals and representatives of regional straw construction organizations. The costs of operating this list are underwritten by The Last Straw Journal in exchange for use of the GSBN as an advisory board and technical editing arm. For instructions on joining, leaving, or otherwise using the GSBN list, send email to GSBN@...HELP in the SUBJECT line. ----