-> Re: GSBN:TLS Request
     by Rene Dalmeijer rene.dalmeijer@...

Date: 12 Jun 2005 16:50:02 -0600
From: Rene Dalmeijer rene.dalmeijer@...
Subject: Re: GSBN:TLS Request

Judy,

I think this is an excellent idea. I would also be a great way of
generating extra income for TLS and besides there is a vast pool of
authors to be tapped based on contributions in the past. I am sure some
would not mind contributing articles or sections to these booklets.

On Jun 12, 2005, at 00:53, Judyknox42@...:

Rene