-> Re: GSBN:Thoughts on Fathers Day (off topic)
     by Judyknox42@...

Date: 20 Jun 2005 16:27:02 -0600
From: Judyknox42@...
Subject: Re: GSBN:Thoughts on Fathers Day (off topic)

Catherine,
     Beautifully written.  And I enjoyed knowing more about Ralph, always a
ghostly presence, spoken of by you, or your brother, or Betty in context with
his illness usually.  Thanks.

     I also assume you know that Athena's Dad passed away last weekend after
his long battle with cancer.

     I have been fatherless for 25 years now, and motherless for 45 years,
yet they have  remained fresh in my life at undexpected moments throughout my
life.  I was just moved to write the only poem about by mother just this
Memorial Day.  I've attached it to share with you.

Love,
Judy

Judy Knox and Matts Myhrman
Out On Bale
1037 E. Linden St.
Tucson, Az  85719
520-622-6896
judyknox42@...
mattsmyhrman@...

Each of us can and must champion the evolutionary breakthroughs necessary to
sustain all life.  The journey of a champion is difficult, AND our access to a
joyful life.
Judy Knox

multipart/mixed
  application/octet-stream