Re: GSBN:Re: Half lime, half cement plaster mix / cracks

Hello,

.... Just one additional thought. Pascal Thepaut applied at the interior of
his former house "spelts" on the outer finish for decoration. Spelts are
around te grain and whilst being harvested, separated by the combine.

In the meantime our house is proceeding, the windows and doors are in.
Tomorrow we will start with the wallraising.

As it is a post and beam structure with bales on edge and stucco directly
applied on the posts, please your reflection on best crack prevention.

The beams will be covered with plastic tape, so if the wood will work, we
expect the stiffness of the lime plaster supported by a plastic mash
(10mmx10mm grid) will still be ok.

Any comments?

Best wishes, Martin

www.ecopanneaux.com/galerie/martin