Re: GSBN:TLS Request

Andre et al,

My request for details and technical information for publication in The Last
Straw journal should not be interpreted as a change in direction or content
of TLS. That's always been a major focus of the journal. However, I hear on
a regular basis about new techniques, methods, materials, approaches to
almost every aspect of straw-bale building and want to share this
information with our readers. The books are an important resource for anyone
contemplating or actually building with bales and TLS supports, reviews and
refers our readers to these sources and resources continuously and often.
Yet the content of the books doesn't always reflect the most current details
and technical information, and that's what we try to share and what we're
constantly searching for. It's this up-to-date and current information that
TLS can share with our readers. And the type of information we need to
continue to include in TLS to maintain and extend our readership worldwide.

Joyce

on 6.11.2005 4:41 PM, forum@...
forum@...: