Re: GSBN:TLS Request

Sorry for the delay in replying to your message Judy. Have been traveling to
promote and gather news and information for TLS. I'm very interested in
following up with you on the sb construction manuals idea. Will be in touch
soon.

Joyce
-------
Joyce Coppinger, Managing Editor
The Last Straw journal
GPFS/TLS, PO Box 22706, Lincoln NE 68542-2706 USA
402.483.5135, fax 402.483.5161
thelaststraw@...
www.thelaststraw.org

on 6.11.2005 5:53 PM, Judyknox42@...Judyknox42@...: