[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: Satomi Lander satomi@..., chris newton chris@..., Jo Morandin jomorandin@..., rachel@..., Owen Geiger strawhouses@..., David Eisenberg Strawnet@..., Bill Christensen bill@..., Sigi Koko sigikoko@..., Maurice Bennett mbennjr@..., Martin Hammer mfhammer@..., Marcus Hardwick marcus1@...
- Subject: GSBN:COSBA proposal
- From: Joyce Coppinger jc10508@...
- Date: Thu, 07 Jul 2005 22:34:11 -0500
- Cc: GSBN GSBN@...
- Reply-to: "GSBN" GSBN@...
- Sender: "GSBN" GSBN@...
Just want to let you know about an effort being made by the Colorado Straw
Richard McCutcheon, one of COSBA's founding members, is working with a
Colorado state representative to craft a proposal for a sales tax rebate for
alternative building materials. We need a lot of help working out the
details on this one and could use any ideas, suggestions, legal guidance and
inspiration you have to offer. If this sounds like something youâre
interested in, please see Richardâs letter at
www.coloradostrawbale.org/altconsttaxrebate.pdf and let him know how you can
We'll follow this and let everyone know how this progresses in future
issue(s) of The Last Straw.
Joyce Coppinger, Managing Editor
The Last Straw journal
GPFS/TLS, PO Box 22706, Lincoln NE 68542-2706 USA
402.483.5135, fax 402.483.5161
GSBN is an invitation-only forum of key individuals and representatives of regional straw construction organizations. The costs of operating this list are underwritten by The Last Straw Journal in exchange for use of the GSBN as an advisory board and technical editing arm.
For instructions on joining, leaving, or otherwise using the GSBN list, send email to GSBN@...HELP in the SUBJECT line.