Date: 7 Jul 2005 07:53:09 -0600
From: Paul Lacinski paul@...
Subject: TLS

Hi Joyce,

I need to send you a photo of the Hay House and its gardens for the
next issue; so says Rene.

Also, if there is space, I would like to send in an obituary for Li
Baosheng, one of the real gems of straw bale construction in China,
who died in a motorcycle accident Saturday night.  Please let me know
if there is space, and how much.

And please let me know what the deadline is for both of these.

Thanks,

Paul
- --
Paul M. Lacinski
GreenSpace Collaborative
Sidehill Farm
Mail: PO Box 107
Packages: 463 Main Street
Ashfield, MA 01330 USA
+1   413 628 3800

View excerpts from Serious Straw Bale at:
<a  target="_blank" href="http://www.chelseagreen.com/2004/items/seriousstrawbale";>http://www.chelseagreen.com/2004/items/seriousstrawbale</a>

- ---