GSBN:Redfeather Development Seeks Master Carpenter

Dear Friends and Colleagues,

    There is an interesting and potentially powerful job opportunity that we
thought you might help spread word of through your network in search of the
just right person.

     Redfeather Development Group is a non-profit we have been working with
for the past four summers to introduce straw-bale housing on Native American
Indian Reservations.  I am attaching a job description for their Director of
Construction position...the person would have to move to Bozeman, Montana and be
a skilled master carpenter in all phases of construction, including extensive
experience in straw-bale construction.

   If you are qualified and interested contact Rob Young directly at
rob@...; phone: (406) 585-7188 ;  P.O. Box 907, Bozeman, MT  59771-0907
USA.   Or, of course, if you know of anyone else who may be interested please
send this along to them.
   If you want to find out more about Redfeather Development Group go to
their web site www.redfeather.org

     Matts and I would love to see this position filled by a truly competent
and knowledgeable straw-bale builder.

      Greeting to you all from the blistering hot Sonoran Desert...where
we're praying for the monsoon rains to arrive!

Judy and Matts

Judy Knox and Matts Myhrman
Out On Bale
1037 E. Linden St.
Tucson, Az  85719
520-622-6896
judyknox42@...
mattsmyhrman@...

Each of us can and must champion the evolutionary breakthroughs necessary to
sustain all life.  The journey of a champion is difficult, AND our access to a
joyful life.
Judy Knox

multipart/mixed
  application/octet-stream