Date: 11 Jul 2005 01:07:49 -0600
From: Joyce Coppinger jc10508@...
Subject: A note about Mark Piepkorn

Hello everyone and you, too, Mark,

I dont' know if you have heard that Mark Piepkorn had a heart attack while
he was at the Peaceweavers' Natural Building Colloquium a week ago. He was
hospitalized for a few days for surgery to insert a stent in a blocked
artery for a few days but is now at home recuperating. The people at
Peaceweavers in Bath NY along Satomi and Tom Lander did a wonderful job of
getting Mark to the hospital quickly and helping Mark and Sarah through this
difficulty. Kind words and a gentle nudge to encourage Mark to follow
doctor's orders would probably be appreciated.

Mark, Very glad to hear you are home recuperating now. Take care of
yourself!

Joyce
- -------
Joyce Coppinger, Managing Editor
The Last Straw journal
GPFS/TLS, PO Box 22706, Lincoln NE 68542-2706 USA
402.483.5135, fax 402.483.5161
thelaststraw@...
www.thelaststraw.org

Oh my, such a young fellow, mark!  iam so sorry to
hear of this & we would love to reach him, altho, we
do not seem to have a contact how.  Can you help us??
Is there anything we can do?  where is mark now?  hard
to keep track of that fellow.
Joyce, hope all is well & take care & thanks for
letting us know this.
Joy

- --- Joyce Coppinger jc10508@... wrote:

> Hello everyone and you, too, Mark,
>
> I dont' know if you have heard that Mark Piepkorn
> had a heart attack while
> he was at the Peaceweavers' Natural Building
> Colloquium a week ago. He was
> hospitalized for a few days for surgery to insert a
> stent in a blocked
> artery for a few days but is now at home
> recuperating. The people at
> Peaceweavers in Bath NY along Satomi and Tom Lander
> did a wonderful job of
> getting Mark to the hospital quickly and helping
> Mark and Sarah through this
> difficulty. Kind words and a gentle nudge to
> encourage Mark to follow
> doctor's orders would probably be appreciated.
>
> Mark, Very glad to hear you are home recuperating
> now. Take care of
> yourself!
>
> Joyce
> -------
> Joyce Coppinger, Managing Editor
> The Last Straw journal
> GPFS/TLS, PO Box 22706, Lincoln NE 68542-2706 USA
> 402.483.5135, fax 402.483.5161
> thelaststraw@...
> www.thelaststraw.org

Maurice and Joy Bennett

You must be the change you want to see in the world.   Gandhi

Mark is recuperating at home...he will receive emails through the GSBN or
you can email him directly at his EBN email address (office)
mark@... (that's what I currently have for him - if someone
has a better email, please let us know).

Joyce

on 7.11.2005 10:41 AM, Maurice Bennett at mbenn1035@...: