From: GSBN [<a  target="_blank" href="mailto:GSBN@...]On";>mailto:GSBN@...]On</a> Behalf Of Andr&eacute; de Bouter
Sent: 27 July 2005 11:19
To: GSBN
Subject: GSBN:Cold storage?

Hello everyone,

A question that I receive more and more is:
Can SB be used for cold storage?
And if so, can we go well below freezing (-20&#xA1;C)?

Typically these refrigerators/freezers are (more or less?) airtight on the
inside. Sometimes people want to put them in very hot climates.

This question leads me to a second. Would there be any arguments against
tiling
a (SB) room completly?

All coments are welcomed as I lack info to confidently reply to these to
questions.

Warm greetings,
Andr?