Date: 27 Jul 2005 05:26:28 -0600
From: "Andre de Bouter" forum@...
Subject: Cold storage?

Hello everyone,

A question that I receive more and more is:
Can SB be used for cold storage?
And if so, can we go well below freezing (-20#176#C)?

Typically these refrigerators/freezers are (more or less?) airtight on the
inside. Sometimes people want to put them in very hot climates.

This question leads me to a second. Would there be any arguments against
tiling
a (SB) room completly?

All coments are welcomed as I lack info to confidently reply to these to
questions.

Warm greetings,
Andr#233#