From: billc_lists@...
To: "GSBN" GSBN@...
Sent: Thursday, July 28, 2005 2:39 PM
Subject: Re: GSBN:AUSBALE

Chris Newton wrote:

1. Firstly I would like to ask if we can invite him to this group. Bohdan
is
a SB Architect from Adelaide, Vice President of AUSBALE and has funded
fire
testing of SB in Australia

Unless there are objections I'll be happy to add him.  Send me his
email address.

Green Building Professionals Directory:
<<a  target="_blank" href="http://directory.sustainablesources.com";>http://directory.sustainablesources.com</a>>
regional straw construction organizations. The costs of operating this
list are underwritten by The Last Straw Journal in exchange for use of the
GSBN as an advisory board and technical editing arm.

send email to GSBN@...HELP in the SUBJECT
ine.  ----