Re: GSBN:Cold storage?

Hello Andre:

A producer of organic apples in southern British Columbia built a 30'x50'
load bearing cold storage facility in 1995. I drive past it about once a
year and it appears in good repair and constant use.

all the best,

Habib

****
Sustainable Works
Habib John Gonzalez
RR#1, S-4, C-12
Crescent Valley, B.C.
Canada V0G 1H0
tel/fax: 250.359.5095
www.sustainableworks.ca
******
"Better kindness without perfection than perfection without kindness"