Date: 27 Jul 2005 23:46:34 -0600
From: billc_lists@...
Subject: Re: GSBN:AUSBALE

Chris Newton wrote:

>1. Firstly I would like to ask if we can invite him to this group. Bohdan is
>a SB Architect from Adelaide, Vice President of AUSBALE and has funded fire
>testing of SB in Australia

Unless there are objections I'll be happy to add him.  Send me his
email address.

- --

Date: 27 Jul 2005 23:52:34 -0600
From: "chris newton" chris@...

Thanks Bill
Bohdan is really motivated to get the building standard happening here in
Australia
Bohdan Dorniak's email is bdco@...
Happy baling
Chris

Date: 28 Jul 2005 00:47:15 -0600
From: billc_lists@...
Subject: Re: GSBN: Bohdan

Welcome to Bohdan Dorniak!

You have been added to GSBN.

You'll be getting the monthly Help email in a few days, so I'm not
going to send it to you directly now.  If you want it earlier you're
welcome to send an email with HELP in the subject line.

At 2:45 PM +1000 7/28/05, chris newton wrote:
>Thanks Bill
>Bohdan is really motivated to get the building standard happening here in
>Australia
>Bohdan Dorniak's email is bdco@...
>Happy baling
>Chris