Re: GSBN:AUSBALE

Dear Chris,

A (big but somewhat sloppy) list is on our website.
www.lamaisonenpaille.com
Click "Entrez" and "Tests R?alis?"

I agree that a centralized and constantly updated list of realized testing would
be a great idea. Feel free to use the above mentioned list any way you like.

Bale on,

Andr?

(Selon chris newton chris@...: