-> Re: GSBN:AUSBALE
     by "Andre de Bouter" forum@...

Date: 29 Jul 2005 03:39:15 -0600
From: "Andre de Bouter" forum@...
Subject: Re: GSBN:AUSBALE

Dear Chris,

A (big but somewhat sloppy) list is on our website.
www.lamaisonenpaille.com
Click "Entrez" and "Tests R#233#alis#233#"

I agree that a centralized and constantly updated list of realized testing
would
be a great idea. Feel free to use the above mentioned list any way you like.

Bale on,

Andr#233#

(Selon chris newton chris@...: